Many businesses are using cloud apps to help manage their business. These apps may include CRMs, accounting, inventory management, email marketing, marketing automation, helpdesk, payroll and HR.
Sometimes the CRM may “talk” to the accounting software and the e-newsletter app like MailChimp. The challenge is often these apps don’t “talk” to each other or if they do it is likely to be in a very limited way which may be 1 directional.
If these systems don’t exchange information bi-directionally then often different data may different in 1 or more of the apps for the same person. This can result in sales reps going to incorrect addresses, products or invoices sent to the wrong address and frustration for the prospect or customer. All these can impact customer retention, sales and profits.
As discussed in the Relationship Marketing section one way to begin to overcome this is implement a Singe Source of Customer Truth using a CRM. The CRM in this case may receive data files from other systems and link to Marketing Automation apps like 366 Degrees.
The CRM may also receive static information from accounting systems such as Xero or QuickBooks.
What if your apps could “talk” to each other?
The Benefits of a 2-Way App Integration
Some of the key benefits of 2-way integration of key apps include:
- Ability to create a 360 view of a customer
- Key information in each system is the same e.g. name and addresses, email and phone details
- Reduce time taken by employees involved in updating data
- Ability to better segment the customer, sales and product data to create more targeted sales and marketing campaigns
- Improved information about prospects and customers available to sales teams
- Increased new and repeat sales
- Improved customer and prospect relationships
- Improved management information
- Improved co-operation between business units e.g. marketing, sales and customer care.
Our Preferred App Integration Solution
Our preferred App integration solution is PieSync which has been design to specifically to connect your cloud apps with our Intelligent 2-way Contact Sync. PieSync provides integration for more than 100 apps.
With PieSync you can automatically share customer contacts between your marketing automation, CRM, email marketing, invoicing, and e-commerce apps.
PieSync has a 4.5 star rating on review ranking website G2 Crowd and has a 92% customer satisfaction rating.
So, You Want to Try PieSync
You’ve now had a look at the demo video and gone through the reasons above why PieSync may be a good fit and decided you would like to go to the next step.
Business Growth Strategies
“Ross’ ability to break the ‘numbers’ down gave me clarity and a much better understanding of my operation and, most importantly, an actionable path forward.”
“Ross delivered a very informative presentation to our Franchise Partners and he clearly displayed that he is an expert in this field.”